Community Policing Contacts

If you wish to report a 'non-emergency' problem to the police, you can call 905-825-4747 or 905-825-4777 – do not hesitate to call.

For traffic-related problems (e.g. poor drivers) you can report incidents using the Road Watch form which is available at

Click on Citizen Report Form.

You can reach the Trafalgar Community Policing Committee at

Police Contact:
TCPC Chair Janice Wright:

You are also welcome to attend their meetings. They are scheduled to meet the first Thursday of Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec in the Library Program Room at Iroquois Ridge Community Centre at 1051 Glenashton Drive @ 6:30 pm.

Do you think Oakville’s Ward boundaries should change for 2010 elections or after?

For more information regarding Ward changes please click on: